- Lump crab & artichoke beignets with remoulade paired with Sofie - farmhouse ale fermented with wild yeasts & aged in wine barrels with orange peels - 6.5%
- Braised walleye cheeks with smoked tomato confit served with Fleur - pale ale blended with hibiscus & kombucha tea - 7%
- Hickory-smoked pork belly with roasted beet, faro & maytag salad paired with Pere Jacques - Belgian-style Abbey ale - 8%
- Lamb chop with mint jelly foam, mustard greens & tillamook cheddar gratin served with Juliet - sour ale fermented with wild yeasts and aged in cabernet barrels with blackberries - 6.7%
- Apple tart tatin with bourbon cherry ice cream & almond brittle served with Dominique - sour ale aged in used Heaven Hill bourbon whiskey barrels (currently only available on draft) - 8.5%
Reservations are $60 per person or $110 per couple, including tax & gratuity. Tickets are available at all 3 Beer KC restaurants or by calling Beer Kitchen at (816) 389.4180. Seating is limited so make your reservations ASAP. See you then - cheers!