Beer Kitchen's first Brewmaster's Dinner of 2012 will feature beers exclusively from Victor, Idaho's Grand Teton Brewing Company. Grand Teton is most known for their multiple award winning Bitch Creek E.S.B. (pretty impressive stack of awards for one beer!), but they've stepped up their credentials considerably with the addition of their Brewer's Series & Cellar Reserve Series, putting out more world-class brews like the Lost Continent Double IPA and Persephone Imperial Pilsner. We're pretty lucky to have one of the most underrated small breweries distribute their beers to Kansas City and very excited to feature them at this dinner. Here's whats on the menu:
- pan fried sweet breads with red chili-flake honey paired with Pursuit of Hoppiness Imperial Red ale - 8.5% ABV
- smoked tomato & fennel broth with basil goat cheese and house made cracker with Sweetgrass APA - 6% ABV
- red snapper with e.c.b. pommes anna & roasted winter vegetables with Howling Wolf hefeweizen - 5% ABV
- roasted sirloin with fried egg & spicy potatoes with Bitch Creek E.S.B. - 6% ABV
- chai infused panna cotta, candied citrus zest & chocolate sauce with Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee porter - 7.5% ABV
Tickets are only $50 per person - including tax & gratuity - and can be picked up at all 3 Beer KC restaurants or by calling Beer Kitchen at (816) 389.4180. See you next year - cheers!