Join us at Beer Kitchen on Sunday, December 11th at 6:30 for our third annual Feast of Samichlaus - a holiday tradition in overindulgence. December always marks one of the more adventurous and fulfilling Brewmaster's Dinners of the year and this will be no exception. Featuring 6 strong ales paired with 5 carefully created dishes, this dinner will be one of the highlights of the year. We're very excited to offer this unique holiday dinner and hope that you will join us.
Here's what's on the menu:
- McCoy's Belgian-style Quadrupel reception beer (our first ever quad!)
- Brasserie de Silly Enghein Noel Triple Blonde ale with lemony gravlax, peppered pear jam and toasted sweet bread
- Boucanier Christmas Belgian strong pale ale with beef & leek carbonade a la flamande
- Mikkeller Red White Christmas ale served with roasted chestnut arborio rice, butter braised duck & cracklins
- Nogne-0/Stone/Jolly Pumpkin Special Holiday Ale with sage-smoked lambchop, mustard seed potatoes and spiced cabbage
- Schloss Eggenberg Samichlaus Bier with milk chocolate strudel, candied orange and caramel cream
Tickets are available now for only $50 per person including tax & gratuity, and can be picked up at all 3 Beer KC restaurants or by calling Beer Kitchen (816) 389.4180. Come in for a pint and make your reservations ASAP - cheers!